Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: internet explorer error

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    internet explorer error

    whenever i open IE it opens my home page and then an error occurs and it says it needs to be shut down. I have submitted this problem and not received any feedback yet for it. I have also ran McAfee's Virus scan and nothing comes up.

    I can however open I.E. if I open by AIM, because it directs me to my AIM homepage, and I.E. works fine from there on out.

    Any idea on what might be wrong. I seriously doubt I need another upgrade to the explorer because I am pretty sure I am using an up to date version.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: internet explorer error

    My best advice is download Mozilla Firefox.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: internet explorer error

    or Opera...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: internet explorer error

    I was tryin to think of that one, couldn't remember the name.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: internet explorer error

    what i've been using for a few months now, had some problems out of Firefox
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: internet explorer error

    Firefox or Opera or any other browser is better than Internet Explorer. Abort immediately!
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: internet explorer error

    I use foxfire, i really like there true tabbed browsing, that IE tried to steal and did a shitty job stealing imho. what are some special features of Opera?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: internet explorer error

    has tabs, another feature i like is when you open a new tab, it comes up to your "speed dial" page, had 9 individual boxes that you can see to "speed dial" certain web pages, you click on the box, and it takes you to the page, kind of like bookmarks, but better..
    havent really looked, but i know firefox had all the add-ons, extensions, themes, etc., but dont know about Opera having those
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: internet explorer error

    Got to Internet Options and see if the homepage has been changed.

    You might also try the Safari browser from Apple. I use Firefox. But on occasion I can be found with more than one browser open. LOL Like chubz said, ditch the IE. Almost anything else is better.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: internet explorer error

    What is the page that is causing the errors?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •